HTGC Yoga Mission
- Practice yoga more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before.
- Train our body, mind and spirit to achieve inner peace, love, joy, and complete harmony with the universe.
- Make the benefits of yoga available to all people irrespective of different cultural, ethnic, and economic backgrounds.
HTGC Yoga Vision (Objectives)
- Offer high quality Hatha yoga classes consisting of Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation.
- Increase membership drive by inspiring, motivating and attracting high quality yoga students to HTGC Yoga program
- Host some of the best international yoga conferences, workshops, and events in the country.
- Collaborate with top talented, qualified and experienced yoga teachers from other studios, lineages and spiritual organizations
- Make benefits of yoga available to all people irrespective of different cultural, ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds
HTGC Yoga offers 3 yoga classes a week.
Currently we are offering 3 in-person adult Yoga classes at HTGC
SATURDAYs in-person 9:00am - 10:30am
MONDAYs in-person 6:30pm - 8pm
WEDNESDAYs in-person 6:30pm - 8pm
We also offer 1 yoga class for kids through Vidyalaya
Alternate SUNDAYs kids yoga 9:00am - 10:00am
For HTGC Yoga Classes membership or registration HTGC Yoga Registration