HTGC Yoga Mission
- Practice yoga more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before.
- Train our body, mind and spirit to achieve inner peace, love, joy, and complete harmony with the universe.
- Make the benefits of yoga available to all people irrespective of different cultural, ethnic, and economic backgrounds.
HTGC Yoga Vision (Objectives)
- Offer high quality Hatha yoga classes consisting of Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation.
- Increase membership drive by inspiring, motivating and attracting high quality yoga students to HTGC Yoga program
- Host some of the best international yoga conferences, workshops, and events in the country.
- Collaborate with top talented, qualified and experienced yoga teachers from other studios, lineages and spiritual organizations
- Make benefits of yoga available to all people irrespective of different cultural, ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds
We welcome you to HTGC yoga classes (consisting of asanas, pranayama and meditation) at the Hindu Temple of Greater Chicago. We are fortunate to have a serene peaceful meditative place for practicing Yoga surrounded by wonderful Yoga practitioners like you in every class. From time to time we also have many Yoga workshops, events and discourses at HTGCYoga by many excellent teachers from India and around the world.
HTGC Yoga has been selected 3 years in a row since 2020-2022 for the Best of Lemont Awards for Yoga & Pilates and now qualifies for the 2022 Lemont Business Hall of Fame.
Here you can find Students Frequently Asked Questions: https://htgcyoga.tumblr.com/post/165872274044/faq
HTGC Yoga offers 3 yoga classes a week.
Currently we are offering 3 in-person adult Yoga classes at HTGC
SATURDAYs in-person 9:00am - 10:30am
MONDAYs in-person 6:30pm - 8pm
WEDNESDAYs in-person 6:30pm - 8pm
We also offer 1 yoga class for kids through Vidyalaya
Alternate SUNDAYs kids yoga 9:00am - 10:00am
For HTGC Yoga Classes membership or registration HTGC Yoga Registration